Ministers approve AHDB levy rate increases from April 2024
Increases to the AHDB levy have been given the green light by Government ministers and will take effect from this April.
The AHDB says increased levies will allow it to deliver more services, including marketing and exports for the livestock and dairy sectors and more independent research for cereals and oilseeds.
The Government also agreed that Nicholas Saphir will serve a further 12 months as Chair of the levy board, meaning he will remain in the role until 31 March 2025.
AHDB approved levy rate changes effective from April 2024
Cereals and Oilseeds
- Cereal grower – 46p/tonne to 58p/t
- Cereal processor (human/industrial) – 9.50p/t to 12p/t
- Oilseeds – 75p/t to 94p/t
- Cereal buyer – 3.80p/t to 4.80p/t
- Cereal processor (feed) – 4.60p/t to 5.80p/t
For further details on the levy rate increases for other sectors, visit the AHDB website.