AIC launches Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) course online registration
AIC Members, Participants and non-Members can now sign up for the "AIC Principles of HACCP for Agri-Food course Level 2" online training.
The e-learning Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point course and is widely used by the industry as training for staff on hazard recognition and implementation of control measures to ensure feed and food safety.
This latest stage of development speeds up the registration process. Those wishing to join the course can find out more and register by clicking below.
Once learner details are entered, direct payment of the course fee can be made via credit card and access to the course will be available immediately.
- Designed specifically for the agri-food sector including feed, crops for feed and food and for all types of businesses from feed mills to merchants, stores and transport companies. It uses examples and illustrations relevant to the sector.
- Developed in consultation with AIC members and trade assurance participants and in association with the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) and is hosted on the CIEH platform.
- Helps agri-food businesses meet legal obligations regarding HACCP.
- Extends HACCP awareness throughout businesses, supports internal training systems and is ideal for use as part of induction or refresher training programs.
- The modular format course is accessible on any device and tracks learner progress so can be fitted around work commitments, taking two to three hours in total to complete.
Those who finish the course and achieve the required pass mark on the assessment receive a CIEH certificate of qualification in Principles of HACCP Agri-Food, Level 2.
The course fee is £50 excluding VAT per person.
If you have any questions, please contact Roberta Reeve ([email protected]).
For more information on available courses and learning available, visit the AIC Academy.