About the Animal Feed Sector
The aim of the animal feed sector is to improve the competitive position of AIC member companies within the agri supply industry. This is achieved by the sector through following a number of objectives including :
- Delivering Information
- Providing Trade Assurance
- Offering Technical Support
- Acting as the voice of the animal feed sector
The AIC provides a united voice for the sector which is represented at both UK and European levels. Our work and commitment in the sector provides the following key benefits to our members:
- Adapting UK and European legislation and guidelines to reflect the conditions of the UK Feed Sector
- Being part of the decision making process in committees and regional meetings
- Receiving information about the sector and technical issues
- Being part of the AIC Trade Assurance Schemes
- Adds value to member organisations
If you would like to find out more about the Animal Feed sector please follow the links in the menu to the left which will provide extensive information on our structure, members and current activities.
Within AIC the Sector Head is James McCulloch is based at AIC, Head Office, Peterborough and is responsible for the management and co-ordination of the animal feed sector. Sue Whittington and David Moss Technical Manager for FAR (Feed Adviser Register) work with George Perrott and Judith Nelson in the Animal Feed Sector.